Sunday 31 July 2011

Airlie Beach

Rick cooked the kids bacon and eggs for breakfast. We had planned to catch up with Chris because he was staying up here on his yacht and had offered to take us out sailing for a couple of days - great timing! After making contact with him it was decided we would head out on Tuesday so I booked another night at the caravan park and organized storage for the van. We went up the street to get a few groceries and Rick went on the hunt for some kids life-jackets. We had some lunch and then played 18 holes of mini golf which Rick won by the narrowest of margins - I think he cheated! Caitlin and Rick went down to the yacht club to meet Chris and bring him back for dinner. We had a BBQ. The overnight lows are not so low now which is very pleasant - I don't think I had to put a windcheater on at all today. I did here the sun was out in Melbourne today!

No comments:

Post a Comment